The Ideal Individual:
We’re looking for someone who has an appreciation for the intricacies of organizations and its team members and seek to understand how they influence one another. You’ll also seek to improve organizational processes across a variety of areas, such as staffing, team development, process improvement, and program design. You’re also pursuing (or recently completed) a credential in organizational development or leadership, human resources, social sciences, or another related field.
Our non-negotiables are for our benefit and yours — we want to make sure you have the tools needed to be successful in this role.
- Strong interpersonal (i.e. communication) skills
- Technologically inclined
What You’ll Do:
You’ll gain exposure to our organizational development and strategic planning business areas. Some of the areas you’ll be responsible for will include:
- Conduct literature reviews to inform proposals and support initial project phases
- Assist in facilitating virtual strategic planning and information-gathering sessions
- Review existing policies, processes, and procedures
- Support personnel and organizational development research tasks (e.g., job analyses, staffing model development)
- Explore personnel and organizational-related data to identify meaningful trends
- Synthesize information into visuals, including logic models, theories of change, and process maps
- Leverage literature reviews and experiences to support the development of blog posts
What We’re Offering
No matter who we’re working with, intern, employee, or contractor, we invest in people. Whether it’s through ongoing training or giving you the ownership of a new project to make your own…we’re going to offer the support you need in exchange for your dedication.
You’ll receive co-authorship on blogs, training on how to use industry-recognized tools and processes, and exposure to a variety of clients and projects. We’ll also provide you with a development plan and monthly stipend to support you in your continued growth!
Our stipend begins at $20.83 per hour at a maximum of 120 hours across the internship. The hourly rate will be adjusted based on individual arrangements — specifically, education level and expansion of responsibilities.
Interested in learning more? Shoot us an email or drop us a note via our Contact form.