Position: Design & Brand Intern (Paid)
The Ideal Individual:
We’re looking for someone that works well in a team environment, has an eye for design, and understands best practices in non-textual communication. You should either be pursuing (or have recently completed) a degree in art, design, graphics, or another related field.
Our non-negotiables are for our benefit and yours — we want to make sure you have the tools needed to be successful in this role.
- Strong interpersonal (i.e. communication) skills
- Technologically inclined
What You’ll Do:
You’ll help Viable Insights continue to develop and share its brand with the world. Your experience will be leveraged to almost every aspect of our business — from backend collaboration with our marketing team to light interfacing with clients. Some of the areas you’ll be responsible for will include:
- Collaborate with the Coordinator and Consulting team to design project proposals
- Work with the Consulting team to design project deliverables (i.e. reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Design visualizations for effectively communicating data
- Leverage existing VI visual elements, and work to continuously develop the VI brand
- Interface with our Marketing team to create and share marketing materials
- Assist with the development of trainings focused on design and related visual storytelling topics
What We’re Offering
No matter who we’re working with, intern, employee, or contractor, we invest in people. Whether it’s through ongoing training or giving you the ownership of a new project to make your own…we’re going to offer the support you need in exchange for your dedication.
You’ll receive co-authorship on blogs, training on how to use industry-recognized tools and processes, and exposure to a variety of clients and projects. We’ll also provide you with a development plan and monthly stipend to support you in your continued growth!
Our stipend begins at $20.83 per hour at a maximum of 120 hours across the internship. The hourly rate will be adjusted based on individual arrangements — specifically, education level and expansion of responsibilities.
Interested in learning more? Shoot us an email or drop us a note via our Contact form.